Tim and Christine Conners are experienced parents, campers, backpackers, and outdoor chefs. Plus, they just happen to be the authors of the ever-popular series of cookbooks that includes The Scout’s Outdoor Cookbook, The Scout’s Dutch Oven Cookbook, and The Scout’s Backpacking Cookbook (see complete list below). They have also served as judges for Scouting magazine’s prestigious national camp food cooking contest. Learn More
To assist Scouts in earning the new Signs, Signals and Codes Merit Badge, this handsomely packaged collector’s set also makes a great gift for history buffs and card players. Use the contents to learn and explore Semaphore Flag Signaling, International Nautical Signal Flags, The Morse Code, and Phonetic Alphabet Codes. Learn More
This New York Times bestseller is packed with incredible features, including:
● New Animal Friends section
● Updated Fun and Games chapter (with all-new games, jokes, and comics)
● New weird-but-true facts, crafts, and activities
● New special “16 Facts” feature in every chapter
● Updated reference material
● Fascinating articles about animals, science, nature, technology, and more
● Plus incredible photos, tons of fun facts, and more
And, this is the only kids’ almanac with mobile media features that allow kids to access National Geographic videos, photo galleries, and games!
Ages 8-12; grade level: 3-7.