Ideal for young science enthusiasts, this kit offers a valuable lesson on the transformative power of green science.
The Dynamo Torch turns a simple toy motor into a generator that transforms hand motion into electrical energy and powers a light bulb. No batteries required. Ages 8+.
● Toy motor
● LED lightbulb
● Plastic casing
● Detailed assembly instructions
No additional parts or materials required.
This fun kit not only encourages imagination and critical thinking, it helps Tiger and Wolf Cub Scouts earn Adventure requirements. Ages 8+.
● Super Spy Journal (recording suspects and clues is an absolute necessity)
● X-ray Secret Notes (red and white encoded paper—can only be read with included Decoder)
● White Invisible Message Writer Pen (messages revealed with Message Developer)
● Black Message Developer (to develop messages written by secret pen)
● Secret Code Library (5 different alphabetical and numerical code systems, plus how-to section so you can make up your own)
● Morse Code Shutter Torch (perfect when Morse Code is your best communication)
● Cypher Wheel (a little help deciphering secret messages)
● Super Spy ID Card (for use as needed in interrogations) Learn More
Kit enables Scouts to earn advancement in seven merit badges: Gardening, Environmental Science, Insect Study, Nature, Plant Science, Sustainability, and Woodworking.
Mason bees are ideal pollinators for spring fruit trees, flowers and vegetables. These gentle bees are non-aggressive, adding beauty and activity to our yards and gardens. They do not produce honey. Learn More
This strategic game of wilderness survival was designed for hikers and backpackers ages 8 and up (for 2-5 players). The “game board” is actually a waterproof, tear-resistant map which folds neatly along with all the game pieces into a zippered bag, weighing just 7 oz. total... so it’s trail-ready! Learn More