Now you can improve the speed of your car by reducing friction inside the wheel bore. Used with drill on low speed, this handy tool provides equal pressure on the inner hub bore, polishing to minimize imperfections and flaws inside the wheel bore. The result is a reduction in break-in time and a faster racer!
Ideal for young science enthusiasts, this kit offers a valuable lesson on the transformative power of green science.
The Dynamo Torch turns a simple toy motor into a generator that transforms hand motion into electrical energy and powers a light bulb. No batteries required. Ages 8+.
● Toy motor
● LED lightbulb
● Plastic casing
● Detailed assembly instructions
No additional parts or materials required.
This fun kit not only encourages imagination and critical thinking, it helps Tiger and Wolf Cub Scouts earn Adventure requirements. Ages 8+.
● Super Spy Journal (recording suspects and clues is an absolute necessity)
● X-ray Secret Notes (red and white encoded paper—can only be read with included Decoder)
● White Invisible Message Writer Pen (messages revealed with Message Developer)
● Black Message Developer (to develop messages written by secret pen)
● Secret Code Library (5 different alphabetical and numerical code systems, plus how-to section so you can make up your own)
● Morse Code Shutter Torch (perfect when Morse Code is your best communication)
● Cypher Wheel (a little help deciphering secret messages)
● Super Spy ID Card (for use as needed in interrogations) Learn More
Kit enables Scouts to earn advancement in seven merit badges: Gardening, Environmental Science, Insect Study, Nature, Plant Science, Sustainability, and Woodworking.
Mason bees are ideal pollinators for spring fruit trees, flowers and vegetables. These gentle bees are non-aggressive, adding beauty and activity to our yards and gardens. They do not produce honey. Learn More