This book features step-by-step instructions, how-to basics, and full-color photos illustrating basic leathercrafting techniques: choosing leather, stamping and decorating, stitching and lacing, and finishing.
Includes detailed, how-to information teaching what you need to learn to get started in this fun and popular craft, plus projects in both traditional and contemporary styles.
Soft cover; 184 pages.
To be worn with pride by the grandparents of an Eagle Scout, oval pin features full-color background with “Eagle Scout Grandparent” lettering. Pin measures ¾" high, with military clutch back. Learn More
This New York Times bestseller is packed with incredible features, including:
● New Animal Friends section
● Updated Fun and Games chapter (with all-new games, jokes, and comics)
● New weird-but-true facts, crafts, and activities
● New special “16 Facts” feature in every chapter
● Updated reference material
● Fascinating articles about animals, science, nature, technology, and more
● Plus incredible photos, tons of fun facts, and more
And, this is the only kids’ almanac with mobile media features that allow kids to access National Geographic videos, photo galleries, and games!
Ages 8-12; grade level: 3-7.