Rely on it as your Jambo daypack, essential carry-on, day-hiking pack, or for any other short adventure.
• Padded harness and simple webbing hipbelt make it easy and comfortable to carry
• Tuckaway spacer-mesh shoulder straps with integrated handle make carrying a breeze
• Multi-function interior sleeve is great for a hydration reservoir or computer tablet
• Mesh-covered back panel with slotted foam for ventilation and breathability
• Front pocket with mesh organizer and key clip; side mesh pockets
• Attaches to a variety of Osprey-compatible packs
Capacity: 20L (1,220 cu. in.) Learn More
Adjustable to fit a 5" range of torso length, the comfortable, top-loading Ace design easily fits a wide range of kids’ body sizes. Perfect for ages 12-17. An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack. Learn More
Rugged, top-loading design is made for the long haul, yet light enough to carry you comfortably mile after mile.
Adjustable torso lets this versatile pack "grow" with your Scout. Hydration-bladder-compatible design includes side mesh storage with four compression straps. Imported. Learn More
The quintessential bike hydration pack with the convenience of external fill via the quick-release flap on the front of the pack. Designed to hold the industry-leading 2L Antidote™ reservoir, it also includes a small pocket on front plus storage bungee to stash a shed layer. Learn More