This fun kit not only encourages imagination and critical thinking, it helps Tiger and Wolf Cub Scouts earn Adventure requirements. Ages 8+.
● Super Spy Journal (recording suspects and clues is an absolute necessity)
● X-ray Secret Notes (red and white encoded paper—can only be read with included Decoder)
● White Invisible Message Writer Pen (messages revealed with Message Developer)
● Black Message Developer (to develop messages written by secret pen)
● Secret Code Library (5 different alphabetical and numerical code systems, plus how-to section so you can make up your own)
● Morse Code Shutter Torch (perfect when Morse Code is your best communication)
● Cypher Wheel (a little help deciphering secret messages)
● Super Spy ID Card (for use as needed in interrogations) Learn More
Natural-wood craft sticks are used for many Cub Scout Adventure projects. And this large 300-pack is perfect for day camps and year-round use.
Pack includes 150 blue sticks and 150 yellow. Each stick measures 6" x ¾".
Perfect for Cub Scout Bears earning their Whittling Chips, this kit includes:
• Four bars of soft carving soap (each 4½" long x 1" high x 3" wide)
• Four stencils: bear, fleur-de-lis, arrowhead, and fish Learn More
Build a model monkey bridge before tackling the life-size project for the Pioneering merit badge. Kit contains pre-cut pine wood dowels, rope, and instructions to build a 16" beacon model, satisfying merit badge requirement #7. Learn More