This fun kit not only encourages imagination and critical thinking, it helps Tiger and Wolf Cub Scouts earn Adventure requirements. Ages 8+.
● Super Spy Journal (recording suspects and clues is an absolute necessity)
● X-ray Secret Notes (red and white encoded paper—can only be read with included Decoder)
● White Invisible Message Writer Pen (messages revealed with Message Developer)
● Black Message Developer (to develop messages written by secret pen)
● Secret Code Library (5 different alphabetical and numerical code systems, plus how-to section so you can make up your own)
● Morse Code Shutter Torch (perfect when Morse Code is your best communication)
● Cypher Wheel (a little help deciphering secret messages)
● Super Spy ID Card (for use as needed in interrogations) Learn More
Kit enables Scouts to earn advancement in seven merit badges: Gardening, Environmental Science, Insect Study, Nature, Plant Science, Sustainability, and Woodworking.
Mason bees are ideal pollinators for spring fruit trees, flowers and vegetables. These gentle bees are non-aggressive, adding beauty and activity to our yards and gardens. They do not produce honey. Learn More
Tim and Christine Conners are experienced parents, campers, backpackers, and outdoor chefs. Plus, they just happen to be the authors of the ever-popular series of cookbooks that includes The Scout’s Outdoor Cookbook, The Scout’s Dutch Oven Cookbook, and The Scout’s Backpacking Cookbook (see complete list below). They have also served as judges for Scouting magazine’s prestigious national camp food cooking contest. Learn More