Bright red design offers powerful three-chambered 120-decibel sound that can break through environmental noise.
Includes split ring for easy fastening to key ring or backpack. Waffled design creates sure grip for wet conditions. Learn More
Conforms to “Personal First Aid Kit” requirements as listed in the 13th Edition Boy Scout Handbook.
Officially recommend by the BSA, this personal Scout kit provides first aid essentials for treating scrapes, blisters, minor injuries, and initial care for more serious emergencies until help can arrive. Contains:
• Adhesive bandages 1"x3" (6)
• Sterile 3" x 3" gauze pads (2)
• 30ʹ roll of adhesive tape
• 11 Moleskin Pre-Cut Blister Dressings
• Wash Up Towelettes (6)
• Packets of triple antibiotic ointment* (1/32-oz. each) (6)
• Folding Scissors
• Disposable Nitrile examination Gloves non latex (1 pair)
• CPR breathing barrier
• Pocket-sized notebook
• Heavy-duty waterproof bag
All components are latex-free.
*Some people are allergic to antibiotics and hydrocortisone creams. Be sure to ask permission before applying. Learn More