From weekend warriors to elite mountaineers, this roomy and versatile pack (now entering its third generation!) is a trusted favorite. A great lightweight carry, it offers an unparalleled range of fit for men.
A new LightWire™ alloy peripheral frame and improved streamlined features carry on the legacy of this high-performing backpack.
• Men’s IsoForm™ harness-hook-and-loop adjustable yoke allows 4"/10cm of adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
• Red internal-load compression strap
• Stow on the Go™ trekking pole attachment
• Three horizontal compression straps
• J-zipper panel access
• Stretch-woven, dual-access side pockets
• Stretch-woven front pocket with welded vent
• Cord loop Add-Ons™ attachment slots
• StraightJacket™ compression
• Side gear loops and straps
• Wide-mouth sleeping bag access with divider
• Two ice axe loops
• Removable sleeping bag straps
• Spacer mesh surface with no sewn seams
LightWire™ Alloy Peripheral Frame Suspension features:
• Ribbed foam backpanel with grip mes
• Recycled HDPE framesheet with weight-reducing cutouts
• Heat-moldable foam using Osprey CM™ in-store hipbelt ovens
• ErgoPull™ hipbelt closure
Total Capacity 5370 cu. in. (88L)
Weight 5 lbs., 3 oz.
Torso Fit Range 20"-22.5"
Dimensions 33" x 18" x 15"