In one product that fits in the palm of your hand, the Origin™ gives you the collection of tools you need to survive the unexpected. Lightweight, durable, and space-efficient, this kit combines the traditional ten essentials with key survival tools.
• Tinder-Quik™ firestarting tinder
• 150-lb-test braided nylon cord
• Mil-spec stainless steel wire
• Emergency sewing and fishing kit
• Flip-up rescue flash signal mirror with retroreflective aiming aid (integrated into lid of case)
• One-hand-operable Fire Lite™ firestarter
• Removable liquid-damped compass
• Fully-functional folding blade knife (secured in a button-release slot) with 100db rescue whistle and ultra-bright LED light integrated into handle. The AUS-8 drop-point blade has been designed for the precision cutting you need during survival emergencies, and it excels at slicing, whittling, and any task where blade control is essential
• ABS-plastic waterproof case
• Survival instructions with over 60 survival techniques and strategies from backcountry expert Buck Tilton
Weighs 6.25 oz. Kit measures 3.9"L x 2.75"W x 1.5"H overall.