Eureka has enhanced the livability of this backpacking tent with the new V3 Enhanced Tent System, increasing ventilation, volume, and versatility by maximizing frame, fly, tent body, and guy-out design features.
A full-coverage fly provides excellent weather protection. Shockcorded aluminum poles and clips allow quick set-up and take-down. Imported.
Other features include:
• Factory-sealed main fly and floor seams
• Vestibule with strut pole to increase useable space
• Compact pack size
• Full-coverage fly with good UV resistance; won’t stretch in wet weather
• Great ventilation—all mesh sides
• Adjustable, hooded fly vent
• Two interior pockets
• Post and grommet—fly/tent attachment
• External guy points on fly provide added stability in high winds
• Gear loft—24" x 10"
• Carry Bag
Tent Size: 7'6" x 2'8"
Tent Height: 3'
Tent Area: 20 sq. ft. + 13.5 sq. ft. vestibule
Pack Weight: 3 lbs., 10 oz.
Pack Size: 5" x 16"
Ventilation Windows: 2
Gear Loft: 1
Gear Pockets: 2
Wall Fabric: 40D Polyester no-see-um mesh
Fly Fabric: 75D 190T Nylong Taffeta 1800mm coating
Floor Fabric: 75D 190T Nylong Taffeta 1800mm coating
Frame: 7000 Series Aluminum 8.5 mm poles