Create five kinds of oozing, gross slime with this kit! Make a slime that jiggles; sticky ooze that glues things together; mystery material that is solid one minute, liquid the next; rubbery, stretchy putty; and classic horror movie slime.
WARNING: Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
This fun kit not only encourages imagination and critical thinking, it helps Tiger and Wolf Cub Scouts earn Adventure requirements. Ages 8+.
● Super Spy Journal (recording suspects and clues is an absolute necessity)
● X-ray Secret Notes (red and white encoded paper—can only be read with included Decoder)
● White Invisible Message Writer Pen (messages revealed with Message Developer)
● Black Message Developer (to develop messages written by secret pen)
● Secret Code Library (5 different alphabetical and numerical code systems, plus how-to section so you can make up your own)
● Morse Code Shutter Torch (perfect when Morse Code is your best communication)
● Cypher Wheel (a little help deciphering secret messages)
● Super Spy ID Card (for use as needed in interrogations) Learn More
Starting with basic movement and proceeding to sensor-based projects, Scouts quickly learn how the Boe-Bot is expandable for many different robot projects. Kit and text includes 41 activities for the Boe-Bot robot, with structured PBASIC 2.5 source code support and bonus challenges with solutions in each chapter. Learn More