The pattern designer from Pinewood Derby Speed Secrets, Troy Thorne, guides young car designers step-by-step through the building of beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels of cool cars. Learn More
If you love the outdoors, you’ll love parachute cord! Strong, lightweight, and durable, it’s the most versatile material ever developed for making outdoor gear and accessories.
Discover how easy it is to use colorful paracord to create attractive and useful survival bracelets, lanyards, pouches, straps, slings, and more.
Perfect for the beginning paracordist, this book takes you step by step through all the knots and wraps you need to know. Get practical advice on tools and materials, and learn the right way to melt and fuse the cut ends of your cord.
Whether you’re camping in the wilderness, working outside, attending a game, or just walking the dog, you’re sure to find the ideal DIY project here.
Soft cover; 48 pages. Learn More
This New York Times bestseller is packed with incredible features, including:
● New Animal Friends section
● Updated Fun and Games chapter (with all-new games, jokes, and comics)
● New weird-but-true facts, crafts, and activities
● New special “16 Facts” feature in every chapter
● Updated reference material
● Fascinating articles about animals, science, nature, technology, and more
● Plus incredible photos, tons of fun facts, and more
And, this is the only kids’ almanac with mobile media features that allow kids to access National Geographic videos, photo galleries, and games!
Ages 8-12; grade level: 3-7.