This book helps you build a stronger relationship with your child as you work side-by-side to build the ultimate winning car! From author David Meade, who got his start as a boy in the PWD, the book is filled with extremely useful information as well as tried and true techniques, to take you step-by-step with instructions, photos, and diagrams. Paperback, 128 pages. Learn More
The pattern designer from Pinewood Derby Speed Secrets, Troy Thorne, guides young car designers step-by-step through the building of beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels of cool cars. Learn More
This New York Times bestseller is packed with incredible features, including:
● New Animal Friends section
● Updated Fun and Games chapter (with all-new games, jokes, and comics)
● New weird-but-true facts, crafts, and activities
● New special “16 Facts” feature in every chapter
● Updated reference material
● Fascinating articles about animals, science, nature, technology, and more
● Plus incredible photos, tons of fun facts, and more
And, this is the only kids’ almanac with mobile media features that allow kids to access National Geographic videos, photo galleries, and games!
Ages 8-12; grade level: 3-7.
When a magic book starts with a foreword by Las Vegas headlining illusionists Penn & Teller, how can you go wrong? This book’s subtitle says it all: "50 Amazing, Easy-to-Learn Tricks and Mind-Blowing Stunts Using Cards, String, Pencils, and Other Stuff from Your Knapsack." Learn More