Developed in conjunction with BSA® curriculum for standardized wilderness first-aid training, this pocket-sized guide is a vital resource for back-country travel. Just one of author Buck Tilton's many FalconGuides, this manual addresses a comprehensive listing of routine and emergency health crises. Tilton is the cofounder of the Wilderness Medicine Institute of the National Outdoor Leadership School in Wyoming. Learn More
Easy-flip, tabbed reference guide is portable and perfect for camping and other field activities.
• 5½" x 4" size that fits just right in a cargo pocket
• Summary of Scout ranks and requirements to help you track your progress from Tenderfoot to Eagle Palms
• Coil-bound soft cover in an easy-to-use, lay-flat design
• Camping Log and Service Log
• One-page summary of Scout Fundamentals
• Information on Scouting web icons Learn More
Rowing is the use of oars as a means of propelling boats and has grown from a basic method of transportation to a competitive sport as well as an enjoyable method of exercising.
The rowing safety advice, skills, and techniques you cull from this merit badge will enable you to enjoy this sport with confidence and poise. Learn More
By using this pamphlet to earn the Archaeology merit badge, Scouts become detectives who study how people lived in the past to reveal the “what, when, how and why” of these peoples’ daily lives and cultures.
Using the clues that people left behind, Scouts will understand how and why human culture has changed through time.