This New York Times bestseller is packed with incredible features, including:
● New Animal Friends section
● Updated Fun and Games chapter (with all-new games, jokes, and comics)
● New weird-but-true facts, crafts, and activities
● New special “16 Facts” feature in every chapter
● Updated reference material
● Fascinating articles about animals, science, nature, technology, and more
● Plus incredible photos, tons of fun facts, and more
And, this is the only kids’ almanac with mobile media features that allow kids to access National Geographic videos, photo galleries, and games!
Ages 8-12; grade level: 3-7.
When a magic book starts with a foreword by Las Vegas headlining illusionists Penn & Teller, how can you go wrong? This book’s subtitle says it all: "50 Amazing, Easy-to-Learn Tricks and Mind-Blowing Stunts Using Cards, String, Pencils, and Other Stuff from Your Knapsack." Learn More
This international survival guide is your passport to safe and healthy travel. Adventurers and business people often unknowingly put themselves in unsafe situations while traveling. In a concise, easy-to-reference format, this guide addresses a wide range of possible real-life concerns. It provides excellent information to help travelers recognize problems and remain healthy and safe. Learn More