This New York Times bestseller is packed with incredible features, including:
● New Animal Friends section
● Updated Fun and Games chapter (with all-new games, jokes, and comics)
● New weird-but-true facts, crafts, and activities
● New special “16 Facts” feature in every chapter
● Updated reference material
● Fascinating articles about animals, science, nature, technology, and more
● Plus incredible photos, tons of fun facts, and more
And, this is the only kids’ almanac with mobile media features that allow kids to access National Geographic videos, photo galleries, and games!
Ages 8-12; grade level: 3-7.
Due to the popularity of the first book of Scout Skits, the second collection of 75 more campfire skits is now available! This pamphlet is an excellent guide to successful campfires that get everyone involved. Includes skits, cheers, introductions, riddles, and Scouting legends. 108-page book can be used as an excellent starting point for a new Scoutmaster or as a source for new ideas for the experienced leaders. Learn More
When a magic book starts with a foreword by Las Vegas headlining illusionists Penn & Teller, how can you go wrong? This book’s subtitle says it all: "50 Amazing, Easy-to-Learn Tricks and Mind-Blowing Stunts Using Cards, String, Pencils, and Other Stuff from Your Knapsack." Learn More