A handy companion to the original 12th Edition Boy Scout Handbook. This mini-sized, bilingual handbook contains both Spanish and English versions of the rank requirements through Eagle Scout and Palms. Coil-bound design fits right in your cargo pocket, making it easy to carry on any trip or outing. Learn More
This updated 2015 edition of Boy Scout Requirements details the official requirements for the Boy Scouts of America by providing the latest rank and merit badge requirements.
All information is effective January 1, 2015, through December 31, 2015. Soft cover, spiral bound.
Easy-flip, tabbed reference guide is portable and perfect for camping and other field activities.
• 5½" x 4" size that fits just right in a cargo pocket
• Summary of Scout ranks and requirements to help you track your progress from Tenderfoot to Eagle Palms
• Coil-bound soft cover in an easy-to-use, lay-flat design
• Camping Log and Service Log
• One-page summary of Scout Fundamentals
• Information on Scouting web icons Learn More
Part of the new Cub Scout Delivery Model, this book has been updated with minor revisions. No content has been eliminated but substantial duplication has been removed. Major sections now include: Cub Scouting Basics The Cub Scouting Program Leaders and Families Administration Cub Scout Activities Appendix Learn More