This fun kit not only encourages imagination and critical thinking, it helps Tiger and Wolf Cub Scouts earn Adventure requirements. Ages 8+.
● Super Spy Journal (recording suspects and clues is an absolute necessity)
● X-ray Secret Notes (red and white encoded paper—can only be read with included Decoder)
● White Invisible Message Writer Pen (messages revealed with Message Developer)
● Black Message Developer (to develop messages written by secret pen)
● Secret Code Library (5 different alphabetical and numerical code systems, plus how-to section so you can make up your own)
● Morse Code Shutter Torch (perfect when Morse Code is your best communication)
● Cypher Wheel (a little help deciphering secret messages)
● Super Spy ID Card (for use as needed in interrogations) Learn More
Ideal for young science enthusiasts, this kit offers a valuable lesson on the transformative power of green science.
The Dynamo Torch turns a simple toy motor into a generator that transforms hand motion into electrical energy and powers a light bulb. No batteries required. Ages 8+.
● Toy motor
● LED lightbulb
● Plastic casing
● Detailed assembly instructions
No additional parts or materials required.
Inventing involves finding technological solutions to real-world problems. Inventors understand inventing’s importance to society because they creatively think of ways to improve the lives of others. Use this updated Merit Badge Pamphlet to explore the world of inventing and discover your inner inventiveness. Learn More
Fuel + oxygen + heat + chain reaction = fire! But just take away any one of these elements (known as the fire tetrahedron) and a fire won’t survive—or start.
Using this pamphlet to earn the Fire Safety Merit Badge, you’ll discover fascinating facts like this one, plus lots more about fire and fire safety.