This fun kit not only encourages imagination and critical thinking, it helps Tiger and Wolf Cub Scouts earn Adventure requirements. Ages 8+.
● Super Spy Journal (recording suspects and clues is an absolute necessity)
● X-ray Secret Notes (red and white encoded paper—can only be read with included Decoder)
● White Invisible Message Writer Pen (messages revealed with Message Developer)
● Black Message Developer (to develop messages written by secret pen)
● Secret Code Library (5 different alphabetical and numerical code systems, plus how-to section so you can make up your own)
● Morse Code Shutter Torch (perfect when Morse Code is your best communication)
● Cypher Wheel (a little help deciphering secret messages)
● Super Spy ID Card (for use as needed in interrogations) Learn More
Ideal for young science enthusiasts, this kit offers a valuable lesson on the transformative power of green science.
The Dynamo Torch turns a simple toy motor into a generator that transforms hand motion into electrical energy and powers a light bulb. No batteries required. Ages 8+.
● Toy motor
● LED lightbulb
● Plastic casing
● Detailed assembly instructions
No additional parts or materials required.
Such a natural way to show your gratitude! Each plaque has been hand-crafted in South Dakota using solid elm wood salvaged from downed trees.
The natural wood slice is then laser-engraved with the Universal Emblem and lettering reading: “In Sincere Appreciation of Your Commitment and Contribution to Scouting.”
Each plaque includes a brass-finish engraving plate measuring 3¼" x 1½" for personalization (engraving not included).
This is an all-natural wood plaque, so each piece is unique in size, grain, and color. No two pieces are alike. Overall plaque size will range from 7"-10" high x 7"-11" wide. Each slice is approximately ¾" thick.