This fun kit not only encourages imagination and critical thinking, it helps Tiger and Wolf Cub Scouts earn Adventure requirements. Ages 8+.
● Super Spy Journal (recording suspects and clues is an absolute necessity)
● X-ray Secret Notes (red and white encoded paper—can only be read with included Decoder)
● White Invisible Message Writer Pen (messages revealed with Message Developer)
● Black Message Developer (to develop messages written by secret pen)
● Secret Code Library (5 different alphabetical and numerical code systems, plus how-to section so you can make up your own)
● Morse Code Shutter Torch (perfect when Morse Code is your best communication)
● Cypher Wheel (a little help deciphering secret messages)
● Super Spy ID Card (for use as needed in interrogations) Learn More
Each troop is encouraged to use this single card as recognition for each Boy Scout as he completes the joining requirements and earns the rank of Scout. This is a great item to use during a presentation at a unit court of honor.
Individual pocket certificate measures approximately 2" x 3" and includes spaces for entering Scout’s name, council it was earned in, unit type, unit number, and scoutmaster signature.
Designed to be completed using an ink pen. A Boy Scout Rank Pocket Certificate 8-sheet (item 627522) is also available.
This is a restricted item. Available only in your local council trading post or Scout Shop with required paperwork.
Natural-wood craft sticks are used for many Cub Scout Adventure projects. And this large 300-pack is perfect for day camps and year-round use.
Pack includes 150 blue sticks and 150 yellow. Each stick measures 6" x ¾".
Perfect for Cub Scout Bears earning their Whittling Chips, this kit includes:
• Four bars of soft carving soap (each 4½" long x 1" high x 3" wide)
• Four stencils: bear, fleur-de-lis, arrowhead, and fish Learn More