Perfect for large-volume packs and long-duration activities. Innovative design makes filling, cleaning, and, most importantly, staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever.
The HydroStatic™ backerplate provides structure for easy loading into a full pack and maintains a flat profile.
All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, and lead-free. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
This New York Times bestseller is packed with incredible features, including:
● New Animal Friends section
● Updated Fun and Games chapter (with all-new games, jokes, and comics)
● New weird-but-true facts, crafts, and activities
● New special “16 Facts” feature in every chapter
● Updated reference material
● Fascinating articles about animals, science, nature, technology, and more
● Plus incredible photos, tons of fun facts, and more
And, this is the only kids’ almanac with mobile media features that allow kids to access National Geographic videos, photo galleries, and games!
Ages 8-12; grade level: 3-7.
Made in USA, this nylon webbing design features images of iconic outdoor activities Scouts love—including a zip line, camping, and biking—with silhouette of mountains in background. Belt measures 1½’’ wide. Learn More
This 8" x 10" certificate is awarded to an adult recipient for completing training, tenure, and performance of the Scout Leadership Training Plan.
Certificate reads, in part: "The Boy Scouts of America, upon recommendation of the _____, awards this certificate to _____ for completing the training, tenure, and performance for the _____ .
Certificate is signed by the Chief Scout Executive, Council President, and Scout Executive. Partners nicely with the horizontal certificate folder (item 620371, sold separately).