Best Easy Day Hikes Salt Lake City features twenty-one easily manageable hikes in this great hiking destination. Where else can you spot elk and raptors and still be within 300 yards of downtown? Discover a range of hikes in Salt Lake Valley, as well as nearby Big Cottonwood Canyon and Little Cottonwood Canyon.
• Half-hour strolls and full-day adventures
• Concise hike descriptions and easy-to-follow maps
• Hikes for everyone, including families
• Hikes ranked from easiest to most challenging
• GPS-compatible trail maps