The ultimate baseplate model for topographic use. The Explorer Pro offers an improved design utilizing the Ranger bezel with the high-visibility/high-contrast coloration, and featuring increased knurling of the bezel for easier dial rotation and better grip.
New luminous paint is 4X more intense than before, and doesn’t degrade over time. Comfortable fit in your hand is ensured by the ergonomic baseplate.
Features also include:
• 2° dial graduations
• High visibility color with high contrast cardinal markings
• Built-in magnifier for map details
• Gear driven adjustment for declination adjustment
• Clinometer for measuring angles of slope
• 1/10 mile scales for USGS 1:24,000 and 1:62,500 maps
• Luminous points for night use / Inch ruler / Lanyard