Cub Scout Frame
Perfect for a Cub Scout Den Meeting craft and rainy day activity!
Estimated time to complete: 30 minutes
What you’ll need for this project:
- Scrapbooking paper of your choice. We used Cub Scout paper from the Cub Scout Paper Pad – SKU 617545. You could also use paper from the Cub Scout Scrapbooking Kit – SKU 617530.
- I'm a Cub Scout 3D Stickers – SKU 617528. You could also use stickers from the Cub Scout Scrapbooking Kit – SKU 617530.
- Wood craft frame
- Glue stick
- Start by choosing the paper you will use to cover the front of your frame. We used the blue metallic Fleur-de-lis paper from the CS Paper Pad, but you can use any paper of your choosing.
- Place the wood craft frame face down on top of the paper you choose and trace the outline of the frame and the outline for the center picture cut out.
- Cut the paper along the traced lines and align on your frame. Glue the paper to the front of the frame.
- Embellish with stickers of your choosing!
- Each Paper Pad includes 2 of each style paper. Each Scrapbooking Kit includes 1 of each style paper. It’s ok to use multiple paper designs to create multiple frames!
- Each sticker sheet and scrapbooking kit includes one of each sticker. Don’t be shy to mix it up and use different stickers for other frames, each one can be a little different!
Download these Instructions as a PDF.