Eagle Scout Court of Honor Invitation
An elegant Eagle Scout invitation for your Scouts' Court of Honor. This invite is sure to impress your recipients and convey the importance of this special occasion.
Estimated time to complete: 30 minutes
What you'll need for this project:
- Scrapbooking paper of your choice. We used paper from the Eagle Scout Paper Pad – SKU 617546. You could also use paper from the Eagle Scout Scrapbooking Kit – SKU 617543.
- Eagle Scout Sticker Sheet – SKU 617537
- White or cream colored cardstock paper
- Glue stick
- Scissors – straight edge
- Start by designing the verbiage you will print on the white/cream interior rectangle. Follow our example or create your own. Don't forget to include the time, date and location your event will take place!
- Simply type this verbiage up in a Word document or other program of your choosing, adjusting the fonts and colors to your liking and print on white/cream cardstock paper. You will need to cut a 4.5"W x 6.25"L rectangle around your invite verbiage so make sure you center appropriately to allow for ample cutting room!
- After choosing the paper you're going to use for the main exterior of the invitation measure and cut using this template. (link to the template download)
- Using the same paper cut the border pieces that will be seen from the front of the card. Use this template.
- Position these pieces along the edges of the main card template and allow for slight overhang, enough to be seen as a border from the front of the card, and glue in place.
- Choose the accent paper for the interior of the card. You will need to choose two; one for the main background and one to border your white/cream center.
- Take the paper you are using for the main background and cut to a 5.25"W x 6.75"L rectangle. Place the rectangle long ways in the center of the paper you cut according to the template. Glue in place. You should have two flaps on either side of the center rectangle that will close inward and overlap.
- Take the second accent paper selection and cut to 6.5"W x 4.75"L rectangle. Center on the main background paper and glue in place.
- Glue the white/cream rectangle in the center of the last rectangle.
- Stick the Fleur-de-lis sticker onto a scrap piece of the white/cream paper used before and with scissors cut around the shape leaving a small border. Glue the cut out Fleur-de-lis in the top center inside the card. Belly Band Instructions
- Stick the Eagle Scout oval sticker onto a scrap piece of the secondary paper used before and with scissors cut around the shape leaving a small border.
- Using the paper used for the main background inside the card, measure and cut a 10.5"L x 1.25"W strip.
- Using the main exterior paper, measure and cut a 10.5"L x 1.25"W strip.
- Align the skinny strip on the center of the wider strip and glue in place. Then wrap around the card and crease at the bends. Glue the two overlapping ends together.
- Lastly, glue the round Eagle Scout oval cutout to the center of the band, covering the area where the two ends are glued together.
- Each Paper Pad includes 2 of each style paper. Each Scrapbooking Kit includes 1 of each style paper. It's ok to use multiple paper designs to create these invitations!
- Each sticker sheet includes one of each sticker. Don’t be shy to mix it up and use other stickers for the invitations, each one can be a little different!