Three-season tent for two features DAC's revolutionary Pressfit system-the latest technology in lightweight tent poles-delivering unmatched durability and stability. Design employs the elasticity of high-strength aluminum to create joints that maintain a tight, consistent grip.
Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and breathable ripstop nylon. Fly vents and a mesh ceiling increase air circulation inside the tent, while the extra-large door allows easy entry and exit.
Fly and floor are made from rugged ripstop nylon with a durable, waterproof polyurethane coating. Floor has a heavier layer of waterproofing to keep you dry.
Other features include:
- Vestibule for storing shoes and gear-helps keep sleeping area clean
- Inside pockets to help organize your equipment
- Gear loft for off-the-floor storage
- No-see-um mesh for increased protection from insects
- Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
- J Hooks-providing a place to hang a lightweight lantern overhead
- High-quality YKK zippers
- Carry bag
- Meets CPAI 84 Testing Standards
||7' 6" x 4' 10" (90" x 58")
||3' 2" (38")
||36.25 sq. ft.
||5 lb. 7 oz.
||6" x 6" x 24"
||210T Rip-stop PU1500
||190T PU 3000
||DAC Aluminum Poles
||13 DAC Lightweight Aluminum Stakes